Welcome to the skoutbackcountry.com website (the "Website"). These terms and conditions ("Site Terms") impose conditions on your access to this Website, and any use you make of it, so please read them carefully.
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW, ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE, AND ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES TO THE FOREGOING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT AND PRODUCTS HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, DATA OR SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SKOUT, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY AND ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
User Obligations. You agree not to do any of the following while using the Website:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation. Access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the skoutbackcountry.com Website or the skoutbackcountry.com computer systems. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access or tamper with these areas may be subject to prosecution.
- Frame or link to the skoutbackcountry.com Website except as permitted in writing by Skout, Inc.
- Because Skout, Inc. products are food classified items, we do not accept returns. In the case you are dissatisfied with your purchase after opening, please email us first within 14 days after receipt. We are unable to refund the cost of shipping.
- We proudly accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Shipping Carriers. We primarily use Fedex and USPS; and hold the right to use any carrier we desire to fulfill orders.
Copyrights & Trademarks Copyright © 2016 Skout, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- All information contained on or available through this Website is protected by copyright law in the United States of America and in other countries. No one has permission to copy, display, distribute, republish, or create derivative works from such information in any form unless otherwise specified. This web site is owned and operated by Skout, Inc. Tillamook, Oregon 97141
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website, are the Trademarks of Skout, Inc., except as otherwise noted. All other Trademarks, publicity rights and other rights are the property of their respective owners. You do not have any license or right, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, to use any Trademark, image or other material displayed on the Website without the written permission of Skout, Inc. or the third party that may own the relevant material.
Third-Party Links & Site Content.
- This website contains links to third-party websites that are not under the control of the Company. The Company makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about these third-party websites. When you access a non-Company website, you do so at your own risk and the Company is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements on these third party websites. The Company provides these links solely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that the Company endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of such third party websites.
- We use GlobalSign to secure your transactions & personal information with the strongest SSL certificates. If you have any questions or concerns about security - please contact us at email@example.com.
- These Site Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without reference to its choice of law rules. You hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of Oregon with respect to any claim or proceeding arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or any other items or services provided by Skout, Inc., and agree not to commence or prosecute any such claim or proceeding other than in the aforementioned courts.
- If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Contact If you have any questions, comments, or concerns - please contact us directly at:
P.O. Box 610
LAST UPDATED: August 19, 2016